Work directly with two high-profile commercial real estate executives. This position will interact with our Fortune 500 retail clients, the local brokerage community, and our internal team at a very high level. The person should be focused on high-quality customer service providing timely responses to requests and be able to manage multiple projects and tasks at one time. Must have an active Arizona real estate license. This position will manage the daily calendars and activities for the team and provide travel coordination and meeting coordination. Managing transaction details using our established deal tracking system and working on transaction documents is a key part of this position. Full time, salary + bonus.
- Manage transaction activity related to leases, acquisitions & dispositions.
- Manage work flow of brokers assisting with various clients in many geographies.
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients via verbal, written and electronic updates and reports.
- Direct real estate related opportunity/problem analysis, action/solution strategies, and participate in developing and delivering reports and recommendations to clients.
- Create presentations for the client’s real estate committee and senior executives.
- Prepare documents relating to transactions, including letters of intent, commission agreements, amendments, and work agreements, as well as maintaining the deal tracking database and deal files, and managing the deal process to completion.
- Develop broad knowledge of the geographic areas targeted for opportunities.
- Coordinate internal mapping, research, and marketing to create world class materials.
- Compose/type general and confidential correspondence, copy & assemble documents, correspondence and other material into final form.
- Show properties as needed.
- Maintain and manage accurate calendars and coordinate various team member’s requests.
- Coordinate travel for team members, including air, hotel, car. Comparing costs and providing economical solutions is required.
- Answer phones and respond to requests as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required (will consider equivalent experience).
- 3-5 years commercial real estate brokerage experience.
- 60 – 70 wpm typing skills – with a thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Very detail oriented with excellent communication & relationship management skills.
- Work successfully under deadlines, interact effectively with all levels of the organization & display a team-player attitude.
- Effective at prioritizing multi-tasks in a fast-paced & professional work environment.
- Active real estate license in good standing. (If not licensed, must obtain license prior to start date.)