Retail Account Manager
The Account Manager will have five to seven years of commercial real estate experience (can be from the retailer, brokerage, property management, or development arena) and be responsible for providing timely and high-quality service to clients by managing multiple steps in the real estate process. Works directly with two high-profile commercial real estate executives in a collaborative team environment. Interacts regularly with our Fortune 500 retail client and the local brokerage and development community at a very high level. This position is salary + bonus and based in Phoenix, Arizona and will require an active Arizona real estate license.
- Manage and negotiate real estate transactions related to leases, acquisitions & dispositions.
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients via verbal, written & electronic updates & reports.
- Direct real estate related opportunity/problem analysis, action/solution strategies, & participate in developing & delivering reports & recommendations to clients.
- Create site specific presentations for the client’s real estate committee & senior executives.
- Prepare documents relating to transactions, including letters of intent, commission agreements, amendments & other agreements, as well as maintaining the deal tracking database & deal files, and managing the deal process to completion.
- Develop broad knowledge of the geographic areas targeted for opportunities.
- Coordinate internal mapping, research & marketing to create world class materials.
- Coordinate listing flyers/brochures, site packages, preparing tour books & related marketing collateral.
- Respond to sign calls & send out brochures, flyers & eMarketing materials as needed.
- Show properties as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required (will consider equivalent experience).
- 5-7 years commercial real estate brokerage experience with direct transaction experience
- Or equivalent experience with a retailer as a site selection or real estate development manger
- 60 – 70 wpm typing skills – with a thorough knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Very detail oriented with excellent communication organizational skills
- Superior relationship management experience with the ability to interact effectively within all levels of the clients’ organization.
- Work successfully under deadlines, while collaborating in a team environment
- Effective at multi-tasking in a fast-paced & professional work environment.
- Active Arizona real estate license in good standing.