Work with leadership to develop and execute the strategic marketing and content strategy that supports the company’s overall goals.
- Development of rich digital content to drive increased page views and organic search traffic.
- Develop written content and creative design for client publications, advertisements, blogs, press releases, business development proposals, and industry articles.
- Build, manage and execute an editorial calendar containing blog posts, webinars, videos, infographics, etc.
- Create SEO-friendly content
- Build campaigns — leverage content with landing pages, emails and other related supports
- Manage, monitor and report on social media channels
- Measure and assess marketing efforts to maximize effectiveness
- Manage internal communication channels, including intranet and newsletters
- Manage e-Marketing platform
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience writing for a business audience; commercial real estate / retail industry experience a plus
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content
- Ability to create publications, presentations, and materials to support business development
- Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media
- Passion for researching industry trends and translating into content
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Experience with administering and managing WordPress sites.
- Experience executing keyword research and driving SEO improvements
- Experience with Google Analytics and social media management tools
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, etc.)
- Photography / videography a big plus